Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline Saito
Dr. Jacqueline Saito, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Saito is affiliated with St Louis Children's Hospital, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline Saito has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Jacqueline Saito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.