Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James G Brooks Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Dislocation
Showing 5 of 12
I fell and broke my hip. While in the hospital in pain a doctor that was keeping up with my injury came by and since I was uninsured and worried about the cost of surgery the doctor on duty for his best to talk me out of surgery. A day later a man appears at my bed. His name was dr. Brooks. He didn't ask what pains I was going through but told me what pains i was feeling as they shoot through my leg. He talked to me about surgery and what it would entail and knowing I was scared he talked calmly to me and scheduled my surgery the next day. After a long day he arrived in the OR to perform my surgery. Again I was scared to death, had tons of questions and fears. The whole team made me comfortable and before I knew it I was recovering from surgery. Dr. Brooks has been an awesome Doctor ad well as someone I call a friend. 3 months in and we discussed what pains i am feeling now. The bone has healed and now waiting on the soft tissue
Waiting time was over two hours. Met with doctor for less than one minute."Diagnosed" my foot fracture without even having me remove my shoes. Seems to think an X-ray will show every problem.Needless to say I got a second opinion, which showed in addition to the foot fracture I had other damage that is undetectable without physical examination of the foot.
45 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. James G Brooks Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDallas Bone And Joint Clinic, 9330 Poppy Dr Ste 300, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James G Brooks Jr in this video.
Dr. James G Brooks Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.