Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James Harring
James Harring is a Doctor primarily located in La Plata, MD. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 31
One issue I've had is promptness, which isn't any different from any other doctor I've ever encountered. I've never been to an appointment for any doctor where I've been seen at the exact time for my appointment. I have noticed the Staff does change quite often. But I usually only need to go to him maybe once or twice a year. One time when I needed a referral, the Nurse or receptionist said they would call in the referral and would call the other doctor and I should just go there and everything would be inplace. I found out the referral was never sent 3 months later when I received a bill for the entire amount. I When I called back to see what happened, I was told the person was fired. Another issue I have is trying to get any referral sent out. It seems to take a couple of phone calls to get this to happen. I haven't had any issues with prescriptions, or the need to pay in cash. When warranted, he always scheduled a followup appt. One thing I don't like is he doesn't really spend much time with me during any appt any always seems to rush me out of there. I've never seen or heard of any abuse or sexual issues or strange questions others have mentioned. I have no issues with continuing to use Dr. Harring as my Physician.
....so my first experience is that I think I have a low grade infection in my elbow called Dr. Harring office to get a quick appt at 0947; they open at 0900. Got the worst voice mail ever recorded, horrible voice, unprofessional sounding, YUCK. Following this horrible VM it says to leave a VM......CAN"T because the VM Box is full. HUMMMM WELCOME NEW PATIENT...this is how we roll up in here
this guy is not a good doctor... always has new staff . i heard complants he does not pay them good.so they leave.or if he has a single problem with them he fires them.. also has a girl working as a nurse taking vitals and works with urin tests and she was just a person that goes there that needed a job .... she has no training and is not quilifid to even touch you. they got my urin test mixed up and just dropped me off my meds with out even finding out for sure that that was my test results.you do your urine test and leave it in the same bathroom everybody uses including the doctor and staff ,i saw samples set in the restroom with 4 different people going in and out. also is kinda pervert always taking longer with females and looks at them like there something to eat.. if your a guy he asks weird sex questions about if you have or like having sex with your wife...... personal stuff details about how things feel... he is kinda weird doctor also wait time to get to see him is always long..... just plane of spending rest your day there..they don't go by appt. time they take back who ever they like first. also don't know why they let him see kids there.... he has some court stuff going on that had to do with kids look it up........ and most places wont take his prescriptions ??? ask him why.... he has no reason and just laughs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions102 Centennial St, La Plata, MD
Take a minute to learn about James Harring in this video.
James Harring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Plata, MD.