Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janice M Labranche has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
The Dr. Is straight forward and very informative! I've seen and have many doctors, and she is the one I love most! She gets things DONE and doesn't play around with your health. She is can be a bit brass but she is 100% truthful. The office staff however is not impressive. Whoever deals with results doesn't get back to you when needed and pushes you off to not call. I deal with them though just to see Labranche!
I was a pt of Dr Labranche from 1987-1991. I was a very young girl with very little wisdom or insight. Dr Labranche nurtured me and held me close to her heart, After the last baby of my 3 she gave me 3 roses. I must I have thought about her at times over the years and always wanted to tell her thank you and I really appreciated your love and compassion for me. Her heart is truly in her profession. #DEDICATED
Dr LaBranche saved my life, not literally either. I had been seeing another Dr for some time. I was constantly in the office because I was having a lot of issues. Getting no results I sought out another Dr. On the first visit I rec'd a full work up and 2 days later I was in the emergency room having a blood transfusion and later hysterectomy. I had 3.8 red blood cells in my body, I should have been dead. Dr LaBranche SAVED my life and I am grateful.
i like Dr LaBranche she is a little rough but her main concern is the will being of the baby and for that i love her.I had another dr when i had my oldest child & they didnt do half the things Dr LaBranche did to make sure things were in order.Outside of the distance from my house to the office i have no issues with her.She will be the dr I go to from now on
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Janice M Labranche accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJanice M Labranche Md, 9305 W Thomas Rd Ste 385, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janice M Labranche in this video.
Dr. Janice M Labranche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.