Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanine A Andersson
Dr. Jeanine A Andersson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AROrthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Andersson is affiliated with Wadley Regional at Hope and Great River Medical Center. Dr. Andersson has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanine A Andersson has 2 locations
600 S McKinley St Ste 300
Little Rock, AR 72205
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeanine A Andersson has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Jeanine A Andersson has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Jeanine A Andersson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Long waits, little help
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanine A Andersson - Posted on August 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanine A Andersson - Posted on January 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanine A Andersson - Posted on December 30th, 2016
Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanine A Andersson - Posted on December 28th, 2016
Oh Thank Heavens I Found Her
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeanine A Andersson - Posted on November 2nd, 2016
Dr Andersson is the 3rd doctor I went to for the problems with my left hand, the first two doctors said there was nothing that could be done to help me. Doctor Anderson looked at it and knew immediately what to do. She also knew how to help with a problem from a previous surgery on my right hand. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable in her field. I am so glad I kept looking for the right doctor I wouldn't go to anyone else since I found her.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2008, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Andersson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jeanine A Andersson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeanine A Andersson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.