Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey R Giuliani has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey R Giuliani has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Giuliani performed a single significant surgery involving multiple procedures on my shoulder. I felt essentially zero pain from the surgery and in the following few weeks, with the obvious exception of during physical therapy. Recovery required significant physical therapy over many months, as advertised. At three months post-surgery, I was cleared back to unrestricted exercise to include weight-lifting, well ahead of schedule. At six months post-surgery, pain level during physical activity is near-zero--much better than pre-surgery--and strength has returned to 95-97% of pre-surgery. Scheduling appointments through his office staff has been challenging. Use of a-synchronous comms, such as email, instead of strictly phones, would ease this process.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jeffrey R Giuliani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAuburn Orthopedic Specialists, 77 Nelson St Ste 120, Auburn, NY
Dr. Jeffrey R Giuliani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, NY.