Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer Meyer has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jennifer Meyer has the following 4 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Jennifer Meyer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Without doubt, this is best, most professional medical care office I have ever visited. I have never waited more than 5 minutes past my appointment time to get called back to a room, and the efficiency continues throughout my visits. For this reason, I would recommend getting to your appointment a little early. Dr. Meyer takes her time to listen and diagnose, and Ash is outstanding at following up and responding to questions and calls. I moved to the north side of Houston last year, but still trek to her office because of the caring, considerate and timely treatment and attention I receive.
Becky and Stella are great. Her nurse, Ash is horrible and gives me her interpretation of test results (not accurate or I could live with it). Very difficult to reach office staff that are responsive to the call. I have waited over a month on test results now, and cannot get through. I am a little disappointed as she comes highly recommended and has been there for me in the past. She seems to be a little overwhelmed or may have personal problems. She is definitely off the mark right now.
Dr. Meyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Methodist Hospital
15 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
Graduated in 1998
Baylor College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1701 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX
Dr. Jennifer Meyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.