Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
Showing 5 of 36
He interrupts quite a bit, so if your not saying what he wants to hear he jumps right in. Don't mind the fact that he wants to get to the point but when you are older it would help if younger physicians learn to let us speak first. If I am expected to be on time then I expect the same from the staff and the doctor.
Dr. Idjadi is by far one of the best physicians I have ever dealt with. He is incredibly knowledgable in his field. I sustained a severe, uncommon injury that I was having trouble finding an experienced surgeon to help me with. From the moment I met him, I knew I was in good hands and that I would make a full recovery. He is very caring and concerned for his patients and their recovery. I would highly recommend him.
18 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi in this video.
Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.