Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johanna Larrazabal
Dr. Johanna Larrazabal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Larrazabal is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center, Riverside Norge Internal Medicine / Pediatrics and Hampton Roads Specialty Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Johanna Larrazabal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Larrazabal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverside Regional Medical Center
Riverside Norge Internal Medicine / Pediatrics
Hampton Roads Specialty Hospital
Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Riverside Medical Group
Riverside Inpatient Internal Medicine
Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
13 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 2000
Allegheny General Hospital-Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Johanna Larrazabal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiverside Regional Medical Center, 500 J Clyde Morris Blvd, Newport News, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Johanna Larrazabal in this video.
Dr. Johanna Larrazabal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.