Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John F Cabrera has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John F Cabrera has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. John F Cabrera is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Sorry to give me my opinion to the girls above: I am not a patient of Dr. Cabrera and probably not going to be one, but everywhere you call or go you HAVE to wait at least 20-30 min. And honestly, I think that long wait actually indicates that he is a good doctor. I just would like to see you guys,when all lines on the phone are blinking and you have to satisfy all of them in 2 min. My review might be found very disappointing for many people. Sorry for being honest girls!
I had to give a one star rating to submit this review...NOTE IT IS ZERO STARS. I am apalled by the service I received from this office. Unfortunately, your staff is a reflection of you. I called to schedule an appointment and understandably had to wait 3 weeks. I moved my schedule around, requested for time off as it was a drive and found out that I was not entered. The woman that originally took my appointment had no recollection of our conversation and asked me how far along I was....I'm NOT pregnant. She then transferred me to a number that hung up on me. I called back and that "professional" told me that he didn't take walk-in's...I'm not a walk-in. I had an appointment and then placed me on hold to then transfer me to a number that hung up on me. I call back yet for a 3rd time and granted the "professional" this time was more empathetic she took no responsibility to fix the issue except repeatedly say that I could schedule another appointment...which is a wait and I would have to request for time off of work again. You see, I wouldn't have a problem with this if I didn't have a precedent treatment that needed to be handled. If you can't provide patient care before the patient even steps foot into your clinic/office, how do you expect to provide patient care when they're pregnant, dealing with pre-cancer/cancer cells, etc.?
St Francis Hospital
Dr. John F Cabrera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIgnacio Valdes Md, 222 W Eulalia St Ste 211, Glendale, CA
Dr. John F Cabrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.