Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Chan
Dr. John C Chan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Chan is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital, St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and University Community Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. John C Chan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sprains and Strains
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Chan performed a total knee replacement last week on my right leg. From my very first contact with Dr Chan and his staff I was impressed beyond words. Everyone was exceptional from Dr. Chan ,Dr Kathryn Burns his PA, Tricia and Kristen his Surgery schedulers every one was just wonderful . My operation was a sucess and I am looking forward to having my other leg done in a couple of months ,I highly recmend Dr Chan to anyone who needs and wants the best.
Dr. Chan is extremely considerate and compassionate with his patients. Dr. Cham is very knowledgable and made me feel at ease during my visits. He gave me the confidence and encouragement I needed when I had none, to make a full recovery. In addition, he listened to everything I had to say and showed me that he cared. I would recommend him to family and friends! I had a wonderful experience recovering from my fall.
Dr. Chan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. John C Chan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Of Tampa, 2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 320, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John C Chan in this video.
Dr. John C Chan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tampa, FL.