Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Curanovic
Dr. John Curanovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rowlett, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Curanovic is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock and Lake Pointe Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Curanovic has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 40
If I could give Dr. C. 10 stars then I would. He's an amazing doctor and the most caring doctor I have ever known. I'm beyond shocked that ANYONE would have a single bad thing to say about him, but as we all know people LOVE LOVE LOVE to talk smack so I suppose I shouldn't be shocked, but don't believe a word of it! Another beautiful thing is that he takes Medicare because he loves people and believes all deserve the same level of medical care. Now THAT is just one example of how great he is. I love him so much that my entire family have become patients as well. Please give him a try ... not only is his bedside manner beyond wonderful, he is brilliant, kind and has zero ego!!! I couldn't ask for a better Primary - PERIOD!!
Dr. Curanovic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. John Curanovic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJohn Curanovic MD, 6900 Scenic Dr, Rowlett, TX
Dr. John Curanovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowlett, TX.