Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John J Deeney
Dr. John J Deeney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jenkintown, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Deeney is affiliated with Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. Dr. Deeney has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John J Deeney has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
He is one of the most, if not the most caring doctor I have ever met. He put my mind at ease, as I was scared of upcoming surgery. He answered all my questions, and addressed all my fears. I never felt like just a number, he made me feel like a human being. I wish I had found him sooner than I did. Thank You Dr. Deeney
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Deeney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. John J Deeney accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDeeney & Associates Ob/Gyn, 1650 Huntingdon Pike Ste 118, Jenkintown, PA
Dr. John J Deeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.