Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Jennings
Dr. John Jennings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Coral Gables, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jennings is affiliated with South Miami Hospital Inc, Miami Children's Hospital and Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Jennings has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. John Jennings has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. John Jennings is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Jennings is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Miami Hospital Inc
Miami Children's Hospital
Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Cedars Medical Center
University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Healthsouth Medical Center
47 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1966
Dr. John Jennings accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Jennings in this video.
Dr. John Jennings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.