Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John G Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Showing 5 of 130
Hi, Dr kennedy is an excellent doctor and he has helped me alot in my foot tendinitis that has been plaguing me with pain for years. He speaks to you one on one and describes everything in detail and is straight to the point. He could be a bit pricey for some but for excellent service a price needs to be paid. His staff could use some improvement as they can be sometimes abrasive. Anyway great doctor i Highly recommend for orthopedic needs.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
44 Years Experience
University College Dublin
Graduated in 1974
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHss Main Campus East River Professional Building, 523 E 72nd St, New York, NY
Dr. John G Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.