Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John H Mattox has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
University Of Illinois At Chicago
Dr. John H Mattox accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBanner-University Medical Center Phoenix, 1111 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. John H Mattox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.