Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Soscia
Dr. John Soscia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Soscia is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain and John C Lincoln Hosp -North Mo, Phoenix, Az. Dr. Soscia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Soscia has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. John Soscia has the following 7 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. John Soscia has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Soscia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I visited Dr. Soscia, and waited to see him for over an hour. There mustve been 10 people waiting behind me when I finally got in to see him (BOTH TIMES). I have had 2 visits, with him in total. After getting inside and into a room, I had to wait another 15-20 before actually seeing the doctor. He looked at me and spent about 5 min diagnosing the problem and then sending me on my way. I am very dis-satisfied with my visits, and I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. His office and himself needs to understand that the Patience' time is just as valuable to them as his time is to him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Soscia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
John C Lincoln Hosp -North Mo, Phoenix, Az
45 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. John Soscia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions9225 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. John Soscia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.