Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon Whisler
Dr. Jon Whisler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Whisler is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea, Payson Regional Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon Whisler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Whisler is the best doctor anywhere! He has been professional, and always gives an accurate diagnosis. He takes a lot of time with his patients and shows incredible concern. He has extensive knowledge. His follow-up is also excellent! If you are lucky enough to get an appointment with Dr. Whisler, you will be blessed you found him.
Have seen Dr. Whisler for years. He's kind, thorough and really listens. He always comes in, sits down and takes the time to talk with me. I really appreciate Dr. Whisler's experience and compassion. I have recommended Dr. Whisler to friends and family and all have been extremely happy with the quality of care they received.
We took my son to see Dr. Whisler and we have never been so disappointed in the quality care that we received. Dr. Whisler while knowledgeable about orthopedics was in such a hurry to finish with us that we had to follow him out of the office to get our questions answered. He was insensitive to our needs as parents and to the information that was provided to us about my son's dignosis. I would not recommend him to anyone. Wewill be seeking treatment elsewhere.
Dr. Whisler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Payson Regional Medical Center
Banner Baywood Medical Center
46 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Jon Whisler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2222 E Highland Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Jon Whisler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.