Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan N Tam has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr Tam delivered my 2 kids. I couldn't thank him enough for providing the best care that any OB doc would. He only answer questions, so if you expect him to elaborate the situation, you probably are going to be disappointed. But if you ask him any of ur concern, he will attend to it and make sure you get your answer. His office is most of the time full of patients, but which OB office is not. You might need to wait before seen. But it's worth it. I drive an hour to see him on each of my visit. His office is very organized,they will arrange ur appointments and let you know what needs to be done when. I heard that some OB offices don't even tell their patients what;s next. They missed their ultrasound, sugar test, etc, just because the nurse did not inform the patient. I really wouldn't remember what to be done at what week. He does sell the vitamins at higher price, but he definitely is NOT forcing you to purchase from him. You can buy elsewhere.
I first met Dr. Tam in 2005 when I was pregnant with my first child. He shown and proven to be very knowledgeable and extremely aware of what the unborn childs conditon was. He was short and to the point. I appreciate his advice and caring ways that he instructed me to deliver a healthy baby. I appreciated him so much that I (like many others) was a repeater in which again he aided me in the care and delivery of my 2nd child. Dr. Tam is truly amazing - God's work with him (Dr. Tam) was wellll done.
Since the day I met Dr. Jonathan Tam, at my hospital bed 20 years ago., I was blessed. He is the most Amazing, & Caring Doctor I have ever known. 20 Years have passed quickly, and giving birth to five children was the most beautiful experience, though they were all high risk pregnancies, and four premature births are the greatest proof that miracles exist, when we have a good doctor to care for us. Not only is Dr. Tam devoted to his profession, I know he cares of me, and every other patient that comes through his office. He takes the time to talk about the situations, and he finds the way to make me feel comfortable. After five children, I still continue to seek his expertise in any given situation, as a female every six months having to be seen, and tested for my health sake. I can only trust his opinion, because he is simply the best. Thank you Dr. Tam for committing your life to give life, and to save lives. for caring about my health, and for your continuous support, and care.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1984
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Jonathan N Tam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJonathan Nei-Kim Tam Md, 105 N Hill Ave Ste 203, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Jonathan N Tam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.