Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jordan L Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prenatal Care
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr . Mitchell is great! She's professional, knowledgeable and caring. Her staff on the other hand is a different story. The office staff is rude and unhelpful. If you have any questions, they will just tell you what they think you want to hear. Even though I like Dr . Mitchell, I will not be going back because of her staff.
I came to see Dr. Mitchell for a chronic problem with bacterial vaginosis. She only prescribed me the same medication repeatedly, vaginal and oral forms of metronidazole, and despite me seeing her within a day of finishing antibiotics with the same symptoms, she insisted metronidazole was curing me and gave me another prescription for the same medication. She never did try Clindamycin or longer forms of treatment - and eventually I had to go to another doctor to get properly diagnosed. I am sure she is a good doctor but she did not handle my case of chronic BV properly.
I was told your OB is suppose to be like your best friend during pregnancy because you spend so much time with them. I actually did not have that with my doctor, so I switched to Dr. Mitchell at 20 weeks. That was the best decision I ever made! She made My first pregnancy the best experience. She never rushed me and made me feel completely comfortable. Her nurse and office staff were also a joy to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell to anyone and everyone!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2007
Baylor University Medical Center
Dr. Jordan L Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jordan L Mitchell is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Frisco, TX.