Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph W Dryer
Dr. Joseph W Dryer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Millburn, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Dryer is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Dryer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph W Dryer has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Joseph W Dryer has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Joseph W Dryer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph W Dryer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
I could not walk for 2 months, due to an L5-S1 disc herniation that compressed my S1 nerve. The pain was excruciating. The day after the macro diskectomy, I was able to walk with out the horrific sciatic pain in my entire leg that I experience for the two months! My recovery mostly involved allowing the sutured area in my lower back to heal. I am so grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Dryer. If you need this surgery, let him do it.
i was naturally frightened of potential surgery involving my neck. after spending time explaining the problem adequately, what to expect when the repair was complete, Dr. Dryer said, "piece of cake." my confidence level in him zoomed and we arranged a surgery date. it was the success he predicted and i have no regrets. years later after hearing of similar surgeries and the unfortunate complications that patients experienced with other surgeons, I am forever grateful to Dr. Dryer and all his personal and technical skills.
Dr. Dryer came recommended to me by a friend. I can only says that he did everything he said to me as if it came out of a book. All my pain in my leg is gone. My surgery was exactly what he said. I think he is a great Surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. I lived in pain for three weeks waiting for him , he took all the misery out of me. I only have ins fission
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dryer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1989
New York University
Dr. Joseph W Dryer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph W Dryer, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Joseph W Dryer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.