Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph D Siefker has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Ear Diseases
Showing 5 of 43
I couldn't breath for 8 months from blocked nasal passage due to Polyps and deviated septum. Dr Siekfer recommended a surgery to mitigate the symptoms. I decided to go ahead with the surgery. It was the best decision I ever made. Doctor Siekfer was awesome, courteous and informative. I felt no pain what so ever after the surgery. Removing the nose packing was only a little discomfort but again no pain. We are so lucky to have Dr.Seikfer in our community, I would recommend him to r all my friend and family because of the superior results. Now I can breath with ease with no blockage what so ever. Thank you Dr. Seikfer for your excellent service and good quality work.
Doc Siefker is a doctor worth seeing and waiting for. You may get upset at times at how long it takes sometimes to wait, but once you get there, you understand why: he takes his time with his patients and has a genuine concern for each person. He is even humble enough to refer you to a different doctor if he cannot help you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2016, 2014, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
35 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Joseph D Siefker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmerald Coast Ear Nose & Throat, 1032 Mar Walt Dr Unit 100, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dr. Joseph D Siefker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.