Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joshua D Auerbach has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Joshua D Auerbach has the following 7 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fusion
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Joshua D Auerbach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 11
Honest with Integrity
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua D Auerbach - Posted on July 7th, 2018
I was referred and I am elated about his knowledge and expertise in his area of orthopedics. He ascertained me similar to an encyclopedia and I will no longer walk around in pain or have the tingling and numbing that radiates from my shoulder through my arm wrist and my fingers. My cervical pain will finally go away. You are phenomenal Dr. Auerbach. Deepest gratitude to you and the team at the hospital. If doctors could possess the integrity as you do they would not have to be dishonest to prove their mendacity to insurance companies. Bless your heart and soul. T.C.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua D Auerbach - Posted on November 14th, 2017
Very creatively picked and chose (and minimized) what to include in my worker's comp claim, lied about certain info, gave me a diagnosis in 10 months I had never heard of after a brief exam and speaking with me for 5 minutes. Expected to be screwed over but this jerk acted like he cared. Didn't review my MRI but sure...my herniated disc is not the cause of my pain. Awful if you are on comp, maybe better if you have private insurance; who knows.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua D Auerbach - Posted on October 27th, 2016
16 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Joshua D Auerbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMEDALLIANCE MEDICAL HEALTH SERVICES, 625 E Fordham Rd, Bronx, NY
Dr. Joshua D Auerbach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.