Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jurga Adomaityte
Dr. Jurga Adomaityte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jurga Adomaityte has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Jurga Adomaityte has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Showing 4 of 5
Stay away from this doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jurga Adomaityte - Posted on November 5th, 2017
Unpleasant, Rude & Arrogant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jurga Adomaityte - Posted on June 23rd, 2017
Very unpleasant doctor - rude and arrogant, no bedside manner whatsoever, no respect to the patient. Seems that she hates patient's family members who are capable of detecting her lack of skills and ethics, which she is trying to conceal under her rude boot camp type attitude. Is capable of entering defamatory statements about patient's family in patient's medical records. Disgusting! Do yourself a favor, stay away from her!
Arrogant, Rude And Unethical Doctor With Anger Issues
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jurga Adomaityte - Posted on May 19th, 2017
This doctor is extremely arrogant, rude and unethical, which, in my opinion, helps her conceal gross lack of knowledge, bedside manner and experience. In addition, she seems to have serious anger issues, so she uses patient's medical records as a tool for anger management by simply entering defamatory statements about patient's family, aimed at character assassination - just in case if she faces the necessity to justify her rudeness and lack of ethics and respect for the patient. Beware of this arrogant and rude doctor! In my opinion, patients and their families will do themselves great favor if they find another doctor who will be more concerned about the patient and, at the same time, have due respect for the patient's family.
Very Nice Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jurga Adomaityte - Posted on March 14th, 2017
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Norwegian American Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHUNTER HOLMES MCGUIRE VA MEDICAL CENTER, 1201 Broad Rock Blvd, Richmond, VA
Dr. Jurga Adomaityte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, VA.