Dr. Karen Y Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Y Kim?

Dr. Kim is very thorough and addresses all my healthcare needs and questions. She has been my primary physician for almost 10 years and knows my health history. She pays attention to signs and acts accordingly. She is genuinely concerned about her patients. I feel confident having Dr. Kim as my healthcare provider.

Dr. Kim is a good listener I've been with her for 14 years or so. She takes her time with you and is very genuine. My daughter is also a patient of Dr. Kim the only problem is that she is part time so it's hard to get her but well worth the wait

Sweetest lady ever

I have been with Dr. Kim for about 8 years now. She is very kind and genuinely caring. I feel very comfortable talking to her about any subject. She also has very good follow-up. She is respectful of me and helps me get the referrals I need. Her staff is improving!

We love Dr Kim

Excellent office staff! Dr. Kim takes all the time YOU need.

Dr. Karen Kim is an excellent doctor

Both of my teenage kids have seen Dr. Kim and she was excellent. Great listener, thorough feedback -- I highly recommend her!

Dr. Karen Y Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.