Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karla G Iacampo
Dr. Karla G Iacampo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Iacampo is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Iacampo has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karla G Iacampo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karla G Iacampo has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Karla G Iacampo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Seriously. Dr. Iacampo is the most compassionate doctor I have ever been in contact with. At my initial consultation, she moved to sit next to me instead of behind her desk. She allayed my worries about my difficult pregnancy (I was sick throughout) and she never spent less than 20 minutes with me. The desk staff is busy but courteous and the nursing staff are kind and inviting. I wanted a natural birth and Dr. Iacampo was fully supportive of my birth plan. She was also willing to work with a doula, who we hired but did not ask to come to the birth because we (my husband and I) felt that we wanted to do it on our own with just us, the nursing staff at St. John's, and Dr. Iacampo. When my EDD came and went, she scheduled a stress test to make sure baby was doing fine and she never mentioned things like induction or episiotomy. If you're looking for a doctor who has an excellent bedside manner, practical yet compassionate approach to medicine and really feels like a friend and takes time to answer your questions, you absolutely cannot go wrong with her.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Iacampo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Karla G Iacampo accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaria E Ottavi Md Inc, 2021 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 240E, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Karla G Iacampo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.