Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneh N Adatto has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
The staff at the place are very rude. The dr don't spend any time with you a half an hour appointment he spends maybe a minute with you. You can't understand what he is saying and it seems like all he wants is money and he don't care about the patient. The wait time in the lobby is over an hour and when I had a problem with my prescription and tried to explain what the pharmacy told me because the law had changed for that medicine he send me a letter telling me I caused a sene and I was no longer allowed to go there
50 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1968
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Kenneh N Adatto accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKenneth Nissim Adatto Md, 1208 Philip St, New Orleans, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneh N Adatto in this video.
Dr. Kenneh N Adatto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.