Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Udell
Dr. Kimberly Udell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Udell is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. Dr. Udell has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Udell has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 26
My baby and I almost died during the delivery. I don't want to go into details but be very careful on choosing a good doctor to deliver your child. My neighbor had recommended this doctor to me and she has multiple miscarriages with Dr. Udell and she never once sent her to a specialist. After my experience I feel so terrible about having trusted Dr Udell. I wish I would have followed my instinct and gone to a different GYN.
I have been a patient of Dr. Udell's for 5 years now since moving to Texas, and I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Udell and her staff. I have recommended her to several of my friends, who have also had positive experiences, and I highly recommend her for anyone in the area!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2009, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Udell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Kimberly Udell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDr Kimberly Udell Do Pa, 3602 Matlock Rd Ste 206, Arlington, TX
Dr. Kimberly Udell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.