Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura A Borthwick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Laura A Borthwick has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Laura A Borthwick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Laura A Borthwick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
After searching for a new OB/GYN for 2 years I am glad that i found Dr Borthwick. The above reviews have definitely helped me in choosing her, particularly the negative aspects pointed out.I assume that what the other reviewers say as conservative meant that Dr Borthwick respects the sanctity of life - which is what I've been looking for. Dr Borthwick was very kind and she listened to my concerns. Her staff was also very nice and respectful. They even went the extra mile to help me when I found out that I left my insurance card at home.
Dr. Borthwick was down right rude and demeaning. She cut me off mid-sentence when speaking and brushed off my concerns. The exam room I was in had a space heater to warm it. The space heater should have been an indicator to me of Dr. Borthwick's personality - very cold and uncaring. I would not recommend Dr. Borthwick to anyone.
23 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Laura A Borthwick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVahideh T Ameri Md, 735 Fitzwatertown Rd Ste 4, Willow Grove, PA
Dr. Laura A Borthwick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.