Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Linnea A Meyer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Linnea A Meyer has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Linnea A Meyer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Meyer is a special type doctor. She's the most compassionate and empathetic doctor. She goes above and beyond to help her patients. Moreover she's extremely quick witted and knowledgeable in a broad spectrum of diseases, and syndromes even the most rare ones. She's by far the best doctor I've seen. She'll invest extra time communicating with the patients' specialists and advocating for them.
I have a very digficult set if medical issues - Dr. Meyer is do helpful, so understanding, so caring, and so proactive. She's amazing. She called the ER when i was in there 24+ hrs...she's contacted my soecislists...she's found new specialists that are interested in helping me and facilitated the referral and appt making process. She emails - which is a HUGE time saver and makes her gain more info about my conditions. (By the wsy-her new lication is 28 State St in Boston at OneMedical.
I've seen Dr. Meyer for almost 15 years and she is the best Dr. I ever had. A real caring person, great listener and not in full thrall with big Pharma. She has seen me through many years of good preventative care and a few exasperating conditions that took some figuring out. Her referrals were spot-on too. Love her.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.