- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linnea A Meyer has 2 locations
Dr. Linnea A Meyer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Linnea A Meyer has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Linnea A Meyer Accepts the Following Insurance
- 30 Lancaster St Ste 100 Boston , MA (617) 918-7598
- 30 Lancaster St Ste 100 Boston , MA 02114
More about Dr. Linnea A Meyer
I am a Family Medicine doctor in the Boston/Cambridge area. I strongly believe that patients optimize their health and well-being when they have a meaningful relationship with their primary care physician â€“ one built on mutual respect, genuine caring, and mindful listening. My approach is holistic and integrative â€“ recognizing the impact of mind, body, spirit, family, community, and environment on one's health. I have been looking for a model that supports my philosophy - and I found it in Direct Primary Care (DPC). I am so very excited to open Wellscape Direct MD, my own DPC practice that emphasizes the importance of the patient-doctor relationship, provides the time you need to address all of your concerns and your wellness, and offers accessâ€”either face-to-face or via electronic communications. It's a modernized old-time family practice!