Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Tran
Dr. Lisa Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Tran is affiliated with John F Kennedy Memorial Hospital, Riverside Community Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley Community Hospital. Dr. Tran has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lisa Tran has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Lisa Tran is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Tran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John F Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Riverside Community Hospital
Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Menifee Valley Medical Center
Hemet Valley Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
San Antonio Regional Hospital
Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Desert Regional Medical Center
Redlands Community Hospital
Chino Valley Medical Center
White Memorial Medical Center
Eisenhower Medical Center
Sharp Memorial Hospital
San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Fontana Medical Center
9 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, 9961 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA
Dr. Lisa Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.