Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Loddie F Roeder Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 115
Dr. Roeder is an amazing man! Tammy and Dean are amazing too! They answered all of our questions and made the experience wonderful! We are so happy we found Dr. Roeder, Tammy, and Dean! The procedure went well and they help to calm my nerves throughout the whole process! Wonderful experience and lovely people!
Dr Roeder and his staff was number 1 in our book. From the time i book the appointment with Tammy and had conversation with Dean they where the best. They made u feel right at home and where very professional. Dr Roeder did and awesome job with my surgery and feeling hardly no pain. They made my wife feel right at home and even made a space in the operating room were she could be their with me. I would highly recommend Dr Roeder and his amazing staff to anybody looking into a vasectomy reversal.
Dr. Roeder and his staff were excellent at making you feel like you are part of their family. Dr. Roeder puts your mind at ease about surgery and makes sure that you understand exactly what is going on before, during, and after surgery. My husband and I could have not asked for a better surgeon for his vasectomy reversal!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
42 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1976
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Loddie F Roeder Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLoddie F Roeder Jr Md Pa, 189 E Austin St Ste 101, New Braunfels, TX
Dr. Loddie F Roeder Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.