Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Rodriguez
Dr. Manuel Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Laguna, NM and San Fidel, NM (and 1 other location). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with ACL Canoncito Clinic, Usphs Winnegao Indian Hospital and Flandreau Municipal HospitalFlandreau, Sd. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Rodriguez has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Manuel Rodriguez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
ACL Canoncito Clinic
Usphs Winnegao Indian Hospital
Flandreau Municipal HospitalFlandreau, Sd
Flandreau Santee Tribal Health ClinicFlandreau
ACL Indian Hospital
Usphs Acl Hospital
8 Years Experience
University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2005
Jackson Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manuel Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.