Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret E Bates has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Margaret E Bates has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Margaret E Bates has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Margaret E Bates is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bates has to be the best doctor I've ever had. She has the best bedside manner and truly cares about her patients. I now drive 1 hour to see her since I live in OC now.And I haven't had a child yet but when I do, I still plan to have her deliver (it's that serious). Irreplaceable. I love you Dr. Bates.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1977
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Margaret E Bates accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret E Bates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.