Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Rosen has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark A Rosen has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Mark A Rosen has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Mark A Rosen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 22
I have been a patient of Dr. Rosen for many years, for different issues. He is extremely competent and I have referred family and friends to him. I wouldn't want to have to find another orthopedic doctor! !
I went to Dr Rosen almost 20 years ago for a broken bone spur in my ankle. He performed the operation then and I was very satisfied with the results. I wished I had fallowed his advice more about fallowing up with therapy. I was young and invincible then and thought I could do it myself. Recently I had a full thickness tear in the supraspinatus tendon (rotator cuff). I had Dr Rosen do the surgery. He listened to my needs being a large guy and very active. He was informative of what I needed to do and the recovery process. He got me started early on therapy to keep my shoulder from getting stiff. Two months post surgery I have almost gotten to full range and motion in stretching. Still working on strenght training as soon as therapy will allow.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Rosen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Orthopedics, 5911 S Fashion Blvd Ste 100, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Mark A Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.