Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark I Froimson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Fractures
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Froimson performed both of my surgeries and gave me back a normal means of functioning without pain and limiting mobility. My quality of life improved tremendously and I will always sing his praises and be forever indebted to him. I'm sad he left Ohio, but I wish him success in his new position. Now who can I trust to fill his shoes?
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Froimson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Mark I Froimson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark I Froimson in this video.
Dr. Mark I Froimson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.