Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark J Spoonamore has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Just called to inquire about seeing this doctor for a 1st time consult. The girl on the phone would not tell me how much he charges ABOVE the amount my insurance will cover for the appointment. The fact that he would charge an additional fee is beyond me to begin with, regardless, vagueness is not acceptable when dealing with people with health issues in need of help. I will not see nor recommend this doctor based on this initial phone contact. More accommodating and friendly, communicative staff would definitely help improve this doctor's score.
No one answers the phone in the office. Called many times and only get a recording and then play phone tag with the office nurses to set up an appointment.The nurses comment when asked why it is so hard to make an appointment there or to get to talk with some one, was, " we have 48 hours to call you back." It took a solid week to make an appointment to see this doctor. It makes you wonder why they can't pay someone to sit there and answer the phone promptly to make appointments. When we did get into see the Dr he was professional. We just started with this Doctor for a low back disc hernitation and treatment. He did not offer any pain medicine to this patient who was a relative of mine. My relative said they were embarrased to ask for pain medicine since they have never needed it or had any injuries that require it. This person felt they should have been offered the medication based on the severity of the diagnosis which was considered to be significant. I agreed since I had to listen to this person cry at night in pain which was greatly increased at night when the body slows down and is trying to rest, and adrenaline decreases. We have had only one appointment thus far and plan to get a second opinion at UCLA soon.
27 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Mark J Spoonamore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Southern California Orthopedic, 1520 San Pablo St Ste 2000, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark J Spoonamore in this video.
Dr. Mark J Spoonamore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.