- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Waeltz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark A Waeltz has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Mark A Waeltz Accepts the Following Insurance
- 10131 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 206 Wellington , FL : (561) 798-6600
More about Dr. Mark A Waeltz
Mark Waeltz, MD is a Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon with expertise in Spine Surgery. Dr. Waeltz is recognized as a conservative, straightforward spine surgeon who makes every effort to customize and individualize treatment plans, using a broad spectrum of treatment alternatives and a team approach. Dr. Waeltz earned his Medical Degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine. He completed an Orthopaedic Residency at Fort Worth Affiliated Hospitals and Spine Fellowship at the Texas Back Institute. Dr. Waeltz was awarded the VFW Scholarship and James Scholar Research Assistant. He is a Member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Dr. Waeltz%u2019s research is published in several peer-reviewed journals.