Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark S Zachary has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Dr. Zachary is very competent. I met a woman at physical therapy that had been misdiagnosed for months. Dr. Zachary diagnosed me correctly on the first visit. He also listened to all my symptoms, was very patient. I am terrified of injections, and he gave me a steroid injection that was painless. It was such a relief not to be subjected to more pain, when I was already distressed.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Zachary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1974
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Mark S Zachary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark Zachary Md, 18275 N 59th Ave Ste 176, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark S Zachary in this video.
Dr. Mark S Zachary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.