Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marsha D Bornt has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 15
I am very pleased with the choice to see Dr. Bornt for my OB/GYN. She took the time to talk to me about any concerns I had, was very professional, and made me feel at ease. The staff was very friendly and efficient. I would recommend her. It was the best experience at a doctor's office I have ever had. I didn't feel rushed.
Dr Bornt is a bully who scares patients into invasive procedures instead of looking at the most obvious cause first. Any malady you tell her about she sees as a sign of cancer. I also don't like her billing procedures. She estimates what your insurance will pay and you have to pay the difference up front. After insurance pays her and she finds she estimated wrong, you get hit with an unexpected bill.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Marsha D Bornt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsApple Hill Gynecology, 25 Monument Rd Ste 230, York, PA
Dr. Marsha D Bornt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.