The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Bartels
Dr. Martin Bartels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr and Tucson, AZ . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Bartels is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center, Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson and Carondelet St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Bartels has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin Bartels has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Martin Bartels has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 4 of 4
Takes his time!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin Bartels - Posted on December 13th, 2017
What I love about Dr. Bartels is that he takes his time with his patients during visits. He asks questions and listens to your answers. He calls after hours to give you information or check on you if it's needed. He was able to get me in same day when I had bronchitis because I didn't have a primary doctor.
I recommend him to anyone who hopes to breathe better!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin Bartels - Posted on March 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin Bartels - Posted on December 23rd, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin Bartels - Posted on April 24th, 2015
He really cares and takes the time to listen and cares about how you are doing. I have moved out of the area and drive over 100 miles each way to my appointments with him. He calls you right back when its after hours and does not make you come in to get your results so no additional costs to the patients. If you are like me and have been to doctor after doctor, he is definately worth coming to see. I have been going to him for over 3 years and don't have one complaint. I recommend him to everyone I know. Dr. Martin Bartels is everything you hope to find when looking for that special doctor who listens and understands.
Dr. Bartels is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tucson Medical Center
Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Carondelet St Joseph Hospital
29 Years Experience
University of Arizona
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin Bartels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.