Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar
Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Freeman Brndjar is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus. Dr. Freeman Brndjar has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar has the following 13 expertise
- Infectious Disease
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Freeman-Brndjar is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to talk with you and really listen to what you are feeling and thinking. She is knowledgeable and compassionate. Her office is also very pleasant and welcoming. The staff and nurses are kind and relaxed and you never get the feeling that they aren't happy to be there helping you. I would definitely recommend her to anyone of any age.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Freeman Brndjar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBonnie Eb Osterwald Md Pc, 1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 109, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar in this video.
Dr. Maryanne Freeman Brndjar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.