- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew D Dunn has 3 locations
Dr. Matthew D Dunn has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Matthew D Dunn has the following 11 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Matthew D Dunn Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Matthew D Dunn
Dr. Dunn, a Los Angeles native, attained his undergraduate education at UC Irvine. His medical education was attained at USC where he graduated with Distinction, the equivalent of Summa cum laude. He received his residency training in urology at USC under the tutelage of Dr. Donald Skinner and then went on to a fellowship in endourology and laparoscopic surgery at Washington University under Dr. Ralph Clayton. He joined the faculty at the USC department of urology in 1999, specializing in minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Dunn has brought laparoscopic and robotic surgery to USC as well as tackling endoscopic management of complex kidney stones. He has written several chapters on laparoscopic surgery, the most recent a chapter on laparoscopic transperitoneal nephrectomy for an upcoming minimally invasive surgery atlas. Dr. Dunn has devoted time to teaching and in fact ran a series of courses teaching laparoscopic renal surgery to local urologists. Being that USC is a center of excellence for bladder cancer, he has developed a unique niche of managing complications of all types of urinary diversions in an endoscopic fashion. Dr. Dunn is a member of the Endourological Society and American Urological Association.