2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mauna Radahd?

Gives very little attention to her patients

Very poor service and lack of attention to detail. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She is always rushing and spends less then 5 minutes.

Great doctor!

I've had years of back pain and been to so many doctors. Dr. Radahd really listened to me and didn't want to just pump me full of pills. This is the first time I've felt better in years!

Poorly informed deceptively cunning staff

I’m a Registered Nurse with severe spinal stenosis per my MRI. I am not a drug seeking patient, in fact the strongest pain medicine I take is Aleve or ibuprofen. My leg was giving me trouble so on the advice of my primary care doctor, I went to Dr. Radahd for spinal injections. She never sat down and discussed my MRI, nor did she discuss treatment. I was just scheduled for injections, she performed her job, and that was that. I asked her if this didn’t fix the problem then what? She replied this was never going to “fix” my problem, only bring the pain level down to manageable levels. The thing is, it’s always been manageable if she had taken the time to talk to me and find out what was going on. But I was rushed in, injected, and rushed out. I know the importance of staying on schedule, I was a nurse for 40 years, but I also know the importance of listening and talking to your patient. Her bedside manner is cold and uncaring. Maybe she talks to some patients, but I can tell you in 3 visits , I doubt that she spoke 35-40 words to me. I could have spoken up and said something, but I figure why bother? Incidentally, the injections decreased my pain level for about 4 days. Now I’ll seek other treatment. Pain management for me is just putting a bandaid on the problem. I want a fix.

Excellent Physician - A Real Pro

A friend whom I know and trust recommended Dr. Radahd to me as a good back pain physician, and I checked her reviews, which are awful. I asked my friend about this, who is a rehab medicine nurse, and she told me that oftentimes "drug-seeking" "patients" write bad reviews on physicians who don't pass out Oxycontin to whoever wants it. I decided to giver her a try... I have spent over forty years working in the medical laboratory field, and Dr. Radahd is, in my opinion, and excellent physician, and tops when it comes to treating chronic back pain. She reviewed my chart and MRIs with me, explained what and how the treatments that had been done previously had helped, and suggested new, "state of the art" approaches to try to get the handle on my pain. Her skillful care has made a lot of difference, and although I am not "cured", and probably never will be. (A bad back can be a life-long problem.) I highly recommend her, and suggest readers ignore the snarkey reviews and see for yourself what a good doc she is.

I am very impressed with Dr. Radahd

I am so happy she accepts my insurance. My first visit, she took time and listened to everything I had to say. Her office staff is the best I have ever seen! There is no waiting in her office. I'm going for my third procedure with her and she explains every thing she is doing, how it will feel and what to expect. I highly recommend her!!!

Ran out in middle of appointment

Visit started out well then quickly went downhill. Only seemed interested in giving spinal shot which I did not want. Seemed in a hurry and kept cutting me off when trying to explain my areas of pain. She left room claiming she was going to get my prescriptions. but never returned. Nurse came in room and told me to come up front. I told her I wasn't done talking with the Dr and she responded "She's in a procedure". Nurse then tried to schedule me for spinal shots I never agreed to. I asked to stay and talk to Dr after the procedure she was performing. Waited 10 minutes and nurse came out and offered to ask Dr my questions. I had more than a few questions so I asked to schedule another appointment. The nurse replied all huffy "It doesn't work that way". So I told her I was going to leave and again all huffy, she said "Fine". Stay away unless you want a spinal shot and like to be treated rudely by the Dr and her staff.

Great doctor

I've had chronic pain for years and was at my wits end. No one could tell me what was going on or what to do about it. Dr. Radahd was the one who actually listened to me and my issues and took the time to go over my MRI results with me. She explained everything and although I was skeptical at first now I'm down to a level 2 from a 10. Really grateful to Dr. Radahd and her staff for all the care I've received so far.

very rude!!!

I have never been treated or spoken to so horribly to by any doctor in all my life. She dismissed as a patient when i honestly told her that the injections in my neck didn't help. She was even nasty during the procedures. I've been through a lot of surgeries and procedures and have never experienced such an uncaring physician.

Stay Away!

Very rude and unprofessional. Does not care about the patient. Wanted nothing to do with me once I questioned/declined expensive procedure. Doesn't care about patient needs, only cares about the paycheck!

Dr. Mauna Radahd is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oviedo, FL.

Dr. Mauna Radahd Is this you?