More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melinda A Willingham has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. M. Willingham comes very highly and strongly recommended by me.I know she is the best for me and my baby because she is my baby's 2nd Pediatrician. My baby is 10months and has been a patient of Dr. Willingham since 3months of age. I am very particular when it comes to my baby. She is so personable and affectionate to my baby. I have no problem waiting for her to come into my baby's room because although it's a wait sometimes, I know she is deligently caring for another child and answering all questions and concerns. She shows the same patience for us when she enters the room; she's never in a rush; she spends one on one time with my baby which make both us feel more comfortable. She always listen and is always available for suggestions. She always has a smile so even if she is having a rough day she never shows it. She is always open to suggestions. My baby smiles and tries to dance everytime she comes in the room. I will refer anyone who has or is expecting a child to take their child to Dr. Willingham. This is so far out my way but happiness and good service is not always convenient. Keep up the excellent work Dr. Willingham we need more people in the world like you.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Melinda A Willingham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melinda A Willingham in this video.
Dr. Melinda A Willingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, GA.