Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Ficazzola
Dr. Michael A Ficazzola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scarsdale, NY, with other offices in Yonkers, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ficazzola is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Ficazzola has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Ficazzola has been treating my daughter for over 2 yrs and we are very happy with his care, diagnosis and general overall treatment. He spends time with you, personally returns your calls & promptly.Follows up after treatment and refers you to excellent specialists when needed.Dr Ficazzola and Dr. M Grasso helped save my daughters life and I am eternally grateful and highly recommend him.
I found Dr. Ficazzola to be caring and very competent. I have confidence in him. He returns my calls, and is always there for me. He takes the time needed to answer my questions.
Dr. Ficazzola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1994
New York University Medical Center
Dr. Michael A Ficazzola accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Ficazzola in this video.
Dr. Michael A Ficazzola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.