Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael W Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael W Anderson has the following 13 expertise
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergies
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
Dr. Michael W Anderson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
I was rather surprised to see the negative comments posted here. I have been seeing Dr. Anderson for 5+ years and have been nothing but pleased. I receive allergy shots and my allergies are 10 times better; no more headaches, no more coughing or wheezing - I can breath again. I hadn't been able to sleep on my right side for years due to an old case of pneumonia 30 years ago. Now I can sleep on my right side and breath. I will say his Orlando office is extremely busy and I have had wait times, however I visit the Ocoee office since I live in that area and have always had minimal wait time and the staff has been very courteous, warm and friendly. I think Dr. Anderson is a concerned, caring and warm person and great doctor.
I admit I almost cancelled my appointment when I read a few negative reviews on here. Thank goodness I did not cancel it because it was a very good appointment. The wait time was not too bad, especially since I had not even done my paperwork. Every single person is the office was gracious and kind. Dr Anderson came across as one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. He was attentive, personable and asked excellent questions. He appeared very concerned about everything I had to say and was an excellent listener. I was very impressed with him and his entire staff. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Michael W Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnderson Allergy & Asthma, 63 W Underwood St, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael W Anderson in this video.
Dr. Michael W Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.