The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael W Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael W Anderson has the following 13 expertise
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergies
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
Dr. Michael W Anderson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael W Anderson - Posted on November 13th, 2017
I was rather surprised to see the negative comments posted here. I have been seeing Dr. Anderson for 5+ years and have been nothing but pleased. I receive allergy shots and my allergies are 10 times better; no more headaches, no more coughing or wheezing - I can breath again. I hadn't been able to sleep on my right side for years due to an old case of pneumonia 30 years ago. Now I can sleep on my right side and breath. I will say his Orlando office is extremely busy and I have had wait times, however I visit the Ocoee office since I live in that area and have always had minimal wait time and the staff has been very courteous, warm and friendly. I think Dr. Anderson is a concerned, caring and warm person and great doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael W Anderson - Posted on August 9th, 2016
not so good
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael W Anderson - Posted on April 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael W Anderson - Posted on October 29th, 2015
I admit I almost cancelled my appointment when I read a few negative reviews on here. Thank goodness I did not cancel it because it was a very good appointment. The wait time was not too bad, especially since I had not even done my paperwork. Every single person is the office was gracious and kind. Dr Anderson came across as one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. He was attentive, personable and asked excellent questions. He appeared very concerned about everything I had to say and was an excellent listener. I was very impressed with him and his entire staff. I highly recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael W Anderson - Posted on May 1st, 2015
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Michael W Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Michael W Anderson
Please call 321.8HEALTH if you need help making an appointment
Locations & DirectionsANDERSON ALLERGY & ASTHMA, 63 W Underwood St, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael W Anderson, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Orlando, FL, in this video.
Dr. Michael W Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.