Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ming-yi Yen
Dr. Ming-yi Yen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paramount, CA, with another office in Los Alamitos, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Yen is affiliated with Pacific Alliance Medical Center, Centinela Hospital Medical Center and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ming-yi Yen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Yen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Garfield Medical Center
California Hospital Medical Center
Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Downey Regional Medical Center
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Bellflower Medical Center
42 Years Experience
Taipei Medical University
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Ming-yi Yen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ming-yi Yen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramount, CA.