Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ming Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
After years and years of going for one kind if healer to another I found Dr.Wong. My friend who recommended me was cured from a cancer that was supposed to have taken his life within the year.Needless to say that after 8 months he was pronounced cancer free. His doctor was so impressed that he became a patient of Dr. Wong and was healed of a difficult digestive problem and fatigue syndrome. I spent less than $2500 over a year with visits and teas (Teas a cost of about $70 a month and about $70 a monthly visit) and quess what? - I went back to teaching, found a wonderful partner and gave birth to an incredible baby boy. I am again living life. Please, if you go, it is not a pill - it takes time - but you get quality of life/ Thank you Dr. Wong!
This is an excellent health care practitioner. He brilliantly treated a proble that eludes alopathic and alternative practitioners for years. He is kind, compassionate and brilliant. His fees are ridiculously modest. It took time for my cure to happen - but it did - and I now enjoy excellent health. If amy toher treatments has failed you - you have everything to gain by being treated in his most effective modality - ancient - proven and non-toxic to body and wallet.
My father was diagnosed with 3 types of cancer. And, is cured of all types of cancer. If Dr. Wong hadn't been involved he would have died by now. American doctors practice pharmiceutical medicine because they get kick-backs on prescriptions. Not Dr. Wong. He helps to cure the disease instead of covering the disease up with meds. If you want to be cured of cancer without radiation, chemo, or surgery, go to Mexico, Germany, or use Chinese herbs, etc. It's been my experience that American doctors only care about getting rich.
Dr. Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Auburn Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Sun Yat-Sen University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Ming Wong accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions196 Harvard Ave, Allston, MA
Dr. Ming Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allston, MA.