- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchel Osman MD
Dr. Mitchel Osman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, MI. Their specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Mitchel Osman has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mitchel Osman has the following 13 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Mitchel Osman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mitchel Osman
Dr. Osman graduated from the University of Miami Leonard M Miller School of Medicine in 1978. Dr. Osman works in Mount Pleasant, MI and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry.